SpeXsys, LLC was established in 2002 with the mission to provide technical and financial information, analysis and recommendations that
enable our clients to make informed decisions about investments in their Special Systems (i.e. low voltage systems) and the systems’
underlying physical infrastructure. SpeXsys has a simple, yet unique, approach to systems design; before delving into the assessment of an
existing system or the design of a new system, our consultants first ensure that they have a clear understanding of how the technology will be
used to achieve the organization’s business objectives. In short, we believe that business requirements should drive the selection of technology.
Therefore, to ensure the selection of the most appropriate technology, we listen to our clients and then leverage our information technology
expertise, past experiences on similar projects, and business acumen to develop a solution optimized to meet each client’s unique and specific needs.
In addition to providing consulting and IT business-process re-engineering services, speXsys specializes in the design and implementation
management of cabling, voice, data, wireless, audio-visual, acoustics, cable television, security and other low voltage systems under the following
• 541330 Engineering Consulting Services
• 541340 Drafting (AutoCAD and Revit)
• 541600 Management / Scientific / Technical Consulting Services
• 541618 Telecommunications Management Services
• 541690 Security Consulting
• 541990 Other Professional / Scientific / Technical Services
SpeXsys' breadth of technological knowledge and the depth of practical experience enables our clients to satisfy all of their special systems
needs with a single organization. So, whether you need a small office network or a complex enterprise network designed, detailed specifications
and drawings developed, Request for Proposal for systems or infrastructure produced, or technology implementation managed, speXsys can
deliver world class solutions with a single source convenience.
SpeXsys is a certified Small/Minority/Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (SBE/MBE/WBW), as well as a certified Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise (DBE) with the following entities.
• Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) – SBE, WBE and DBE
• Massachusetts State Diversity Office (SDO) – WBE and DBE
• Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise (DMBE) – SBE and WBE
• Pennsylvania Department of General Services (PADGS) – SBE and WBE
• Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) – WBE